Friday, August 3, 2012

Stolen With One Glance...What do your eyes say?


I've heard that the eyes are the windows to the soul so often it has become trite, but it seems so true. What is it about the eyes? Though silent, they speak so much volume. They tell if you're angry, sad, happy, approachable, or unapproachable. Hmmm, her eyes became a stronghold... a place of no escape. The effect of her eyes had so much passion to captivate with a power to arrest a man, invite, or deter the approach. Without being arrogant and bold.

What do yours say? Are they filled with the pain of the past relationship or the doubt of mistrust? "Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness" (Luke 11:34). Give your fears and disappointments to His forgiveness... and find favor in the eyes of another... focused on the peace, joy and happiness set before you... attracting the right mate to follow the path to your heart.

Knowing that love can do anything for you! All you have to do is give love by feeling good, and any negativity of pain in your eyes will fade away. The solution is always love! I don't know how it will be solved, and we may never know how, but if you maintain feeling good and give love, it will just happen. I am not speaking of what I suspect to true, but what I know to be true. This is no invention of mines. I lay no personal claim to it except that of observed its unvarying application in her eyes...an everyday walk of life.

So if you demand proof positive of the soundness of this law of peace, joy and happiness in finding a true relationships. I cannot offer it except through one witness, and that is you. You may prove it simply by testing and applying this law for yourself. Think of it like this great universal law "We reap what we sow" even in thought... viewed through our eyes.

I saw him…standing with friends….smiling and laughing and talking….totally unaware of the trance he had me in. With only a side view he had captured my attention…. I was drawn to his swag of being an individual….bc clearly he did not match the friends of which he was surrounded. I waited patiently…discreetly…for a frontal view… Then… it happened….he turned…facing me… and I ….fell in love…with his eyes.  He stole my heart, with just ONE GLANCE.

Your eyes….the mirror to your soul….the communicators of love….the bearers of hate….the voice of ur convictions.  They speak volumes when you are silent and remain mute when u are vocal. They know their role without being taught or prompted because they are a major part of ur emotional being.

I’ve been told that my eyes are seductive…. That with just one look I could undress, or kiss, or hug…..lol And because of that, I’ve learned to take full advantage  of those moments…..often seducing him, or teasing  him, even making love to him….. I love the power that my eyes produce…

Love is…simply amazing through the right eyes. Eyes that have allowed themselves to bond ONLY with the person that owns ur heart.  I wish I knew the correlation between the brain, the heart and the eyes….how they are able to read each other so easily?….smh….perhaps they had a beautiful love affair. Whatever the reason, they are the reason we love…and love so freely.  The truth of love exists and relies solely on ur ability to accept it as is….and as Mista says…ON PURPOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment